Your hospitality career with 1834 Hotels starts here.
1834 Hospitality manage a diverse range of tourism and hospitality businesses across Adelaide and regional South Australia, including hotels, motels, resorts, restaurants, cafes, function centres and a golf course.
We are always on the look-out for highly motivated, qualified hospitality professionals and committed individuals looking to make a start or further their career in the industry.
We are regularly recruiting for casual, part time and fill time positions in the following roles: housekeepers, chefs, food & beverage/front of house staff, baristas, front office / reception staff, cooks and more.
If you are dedicated, take pride in exceptional customer service, and would like to join our team, please email your resume and a covering letter outlining the role/s you would like to be considered for, the location you would like to work in and why you think you would be asset to our company, to email@example.com
Our current vacancies are listed below:
- Food & Beverage Manager, Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments (North Adelaide)
- Second Chef, Naracoorte Hotel (Naracoorte)
Food & Beverage Manager, Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional individual to lead our team at the Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments. Your focus will be to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
The successful candidate for this full time role needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Committed to providing superior customer service
- Positive, mature attitude
- Ability to lead, support and train a team
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Creative opinions and initiative
- Ability to work across a range of shifts as per business demands
The primary role will focus on
- Staff recruitment, training and development
- Ensuring efficient day to day operations within budgeted guidelines
- Stock management
- Rostering for food and beverage department
- Set up of events
- Identifying guest needs and expectations.
- Assisting in preparation of weekly and monthly forecasts for food and beverage targets
- Consult in menu & wine list development
- Create and implement incentive selling promotions
If you have the skills, passion and commitment and believe you are the perfect candidate to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application with a covering letter that clearly demonstrates your suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Interviews will commence late November.
Second Chef, Naracoorte Hotel
We have an awesome opportunity for an experienced Second Chef to join our fantastic kitchen team at Naracoorte Hotel/Motel on a full time basis. Enjoy the regional lifestyle with flexibility to get back to the city or enjoy your well earned leisure time with a 10 days on / 4 days off roster. The successful candidate will require the ability to produce high quality dishes and the ability to lead our kitchen on the head chef’s absence. The ability to work under pressure and be aware of quality control are a must. Position will commence as soon as possible, in negotiation with the right applicant.
If you have the skills, passion and commitment for this role we would love to hear from you.
Download Job Description – Second Chef
To apply, please forward your application with a covering letter that clearly demonstrates your suitability for the position to:
Group Executive Chef, 1834 Hotels