Your hospitality career with 1834 Hotels starts here.
1834 Hospitality manage a diverse range of tourism and hospitality businesses across Adelaide and regional South Australia, including hotels, motels, resorts, restaurants, cafes, function centres and a golf course.
We are always on the look-out for highly motivated, qualified hospitality professionals and committed individuals looking to make a start or further their career in the industry.
We are regularly recruiting for casual, part time and fill time positions in the following roles: housekeepers, chefs, food & beverage/front of house staff, baristas, front office / reception staff, cooks and more.
If you are dedicated, take pride in exceptional customer service, and would like to join our team, please email your resume and a covering letter outlining the role/s you would like to be considered for, the location you would like to work in and why you think you would be asset to our company, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our current vacancies are listed below:
- Food & Beverage Manager, Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments (North Adelaide)
- Head Chef & Second Chef, Alice Springs RSL (Alice Springs, NT)
Food & Beverage Manager, Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional individual to lead our team at the Adelaide Meridien Hotel & Apartments. Your focus will be to maximise sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
The successful candidate for this full time role needs to possess the following experience and skills:
- Committed to providing superior customer service
- Positive, mature attitude
- Ability to lead, support and train a team
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Creative opinions and initiative
- Ability to work across a range of shifts as per business demands
The primary role will focus on
- Staff recruitment, training and development
- Ensuring efficient day to day operations within budgeted guidelines
- Stock management
- Rostering for food and beverage department
- Set up of events
- Identifying guest needs and expectations.
- Assisting in preparation of weekly and monthly forecasts for food and beverage targets
- Consult in menu & wine list development
- Create and implement incentive selling promotions
If you have the skills, passion and commitment and believe you are the perfect candidate to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application with a covering letter that clearly demonstrates your suitability for the position to email@example.com.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Interviews will commence late November.
Head Chef & Second Chef, Alice Springs RSL
Due to promotions and relocations within our group of hotels, we are now recruiting for 2 upcoming vacancies at the Alice Springs RSL. We seek 2 suitably qualified and experienced chefs to join our kitchen team. Both positions are full-time, salaried roles with great working conditions.
The successful candidate/s will require the ability to produce high quality dishes and have the ability to lead our kitchen, be able to work under pressure and be aware of quality control. Both positions can commence as soon as possible, in negotiation with the right applicant/s.
If you have the skills, passion and commitment for either of these roles we would love to hear from you.
Download Job Description – Head Chef - coming soon
Download Job Description – Second Chef
To apply, please forward your application with a covering letter that clearly demonstrates your suitability for the position to:
Group Executive Chef, 1834 Hotels